Please read the rules and regulations below before submitting the form.
Vehicles will be towed if not in compliance and if parked on the property without a valid permit. Permit holders understand and agree to the following:
1. The acceptance of this permit relieves the Landlord of any responsibility for damages to or for loss of vehicle, its contents, or accessories from any cause whatsoever.
2. Parking is for Residents with PERMITS ONLY – NOT FOR GUESTS.
3. Parking vehicles on the grass (or in any other unauthorized area) will result in towing at vehicle owner’s expense.
4. Working on vehicles on the property is prohibited and tenant authorizes Landlord or a third party affiliate to remove all non-inspected, unlicensed, inoperable, unused, or unauthorized vehicles from the premises at the vehicle owner's expense.
5. You are renting a parking permit for this lot. You may not park any other vehicle in this lot. If you bring a different vehicle back to school and don’t register for a new permit, YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED.
6. Permits are nontransferable.
7. There is no designated parking spot. This is a permit to park in a designated lot – not a designated space.
8. If there is a violation of the rules and regulations, or if the Resident does not pay the license fee on time, then the Landlord may end this agreement.
9. The permit expires and must be returned on the last day of the residential lease agreement corresponding.
10. There is a $50.00 charge if you do not return your parking permit at the end of your lease term.